Trainee for wholesale and foreign trade management (specialization: wholesale)(m, f, d)Apply now
Heinz Herenz Medizinalbedarf GmbH has been successful in the areas of production, wholesale and export of medical products and laboratory supplies for more than 70 years.
Our owner-managed family business serves and supplies customers in more than 112 countries.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a management assistant for wholesale and foreign trade management (m/f/d)
- Acquisition of in-depth knowledge in the support of our customers in the areas of, sales, purchasing, logistics
- With the help of our in-house data processing system and state-of-the-art communication tools, you will learn to successfully handle the important tasks of office management
- Technical college or university entrance qualification
- Very good oral and written communication skills in German language
- Knowledge of English would be an advantage
- Good computer skills (MS-Office)
- First experiences in commercial thinking and acting through internships are an advantage
- A friendly demeanor, a committed and independent way of working coupled with flexibility and team spirit
- An internship before starting the training would be desirable
Are you interested?
What awaits you with us
- a modern and pleasant working environment
- a lively, committed team with strong cohesion
- An exciting work area with changing requirements
- a sound professional training in an international trading company
- Flexitime / flexible working hours
- HVV Bonus Ticket for trainees
- Music at work
- Lunch allowance
- Coffee, water, fruit, snack box and on Friday a “family breakfast” for all
Career at Heinz Herenz
We look forward to receiving your unsolicited application!
No job found?
Please send us your application documents with the desired position and the earliest possible starting date. Please send your application documents by e-mail to: email@example.com