Apprentice warehouse clerk (m/f)(m/w/d)Apply now
Heinz Herenz Medizinalbedarf GmbH has been successful in the areas of production, wholesale and export of medical products and laboratory supplies for more than 70 years.
Our owner-managed family business serves and supplies customers in more than 112 countries.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a
- Receiving goods and checking the delivery on the basis of the accompanying documents.
- Packing and unpacking of goods, sorting and storing according to economic principles in compliance with the warehouse regulations
Picking and packing of goods for shipment to the customer
- Marking, labeling and securing the shipment according to legal requirements
- Loading and stowing of the consignment on the basis of accompanying documents depending on the means of transport
- Good first general school leaving certificate (ESA)
- Good oral and written communication skills in German language
- Knowledge of English would be an advantage
- Good mathematical/logical understanding
Physical ability to work under pressure, organizational skills, a sense of order, thoroughness and a good grasp of things.
- A friendly demeanor, a dedicated and independent work ethic coupled with flexibility and team spirit.
Are you interested?
What awaits you with us
- ein modernes und angenehmes Arbeitsumfeld
- ein lebhaftes, engagiertes Team mit starkem Zusammenhalt
- ein spannender Arbeitsbereich mit wechselnden Anforderungen
- Eine fundierte Berufsausbildung in einem internationalen Handelsunternehmen
Career at Heinz Herenz
We look forward to receiving your unsolicited application!
No job found?
Please send us your application documents with the desired position and the earliest possible starting date. Please send your application documents by e-mail to: email@example.com