Trainee warehouse clerk(m, f, d)Apply now
Heinz Herenz Medizinalbedarf GmbH has been successful in the areas of production, wholesale and export of medical products and laboratory supplies for more than 70 years.
Our owner-managed family business serves and supplies customers in more than 112 countries.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a trainee warehouse specialist (m/f/d)
- Acceptance of goods and inspection of the delivery on the basis of the accompanying documents
- Packing and unpacking goods, sorting and storing according to economic principles in compliance with the warehouse regulations
- Picking and packing the goods for shipment to the customer
- Marking, labeling and securing of the shipment according to legal requirements
- Loading and stowage of the consignment on the basis of accompanying documents depending on the means of transport.
- Good first general education certificate (ESA)
- Good oral and written communication skills in German language
- Knowledge of English would be an advantage
- Good mathematical/logical understanding
- Physical ability to work under pressure, organizational skills, a sense of order, thoroughness and a good grasp of the job.
- A friendly demeanor, a committed and independent way of working coupled with flexibility and team spirit
Are you interested?
What awaits you with us
- a modern and pleasant working environment
- a lively, committed team with strong cohesion
- An exciting work area with changing requirements
- A sound professional training in an international trading company
- Flexitime / Flexible working hours
- HVVBonus ticket for trainees
- Music at work
- Lunch allowance
- Coffee, water, east, snack box, and on Friday for all a “family breakfast”.
Career at Heinz Herenz
We look forward to receiving your unsolicited application!
No job found?
Please send us your application documents with the desired position and the earliest possible starting date. Please send your application documents by e-mail to: email@example.com