Trainee for wholesale and foreign trade management (specialization: foreign trade)(m/w/d)Apply now
Heinz Herenz Medizinalbedarf GmbH has been successful in the areas of production, wholesale and export of medical products and laboratory supplies for more than 70 years.
Our owner-managed family business serves and supplies customers in more than 112 countries.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a
Trainee for wholesale and foreign trade management
(Specialization: Foreign Trade)
- Acquire in-depth knowledge in the support of our international customers in the areas of, sales, purchasing, logistics.
- With the help of our in-house data processing system and the most modern means of communication, you will learn to successfully manage the important tasks of wholesale and foreign trade.
- Technical college or university entrance qualification with an average grade better than 3.0
- Very good oral and written communication skills in the German language
- Very good written and spoken English skills are required; knowledge of a second foreign language (e.g. Spanish, French or Russian) is also an advantage
- Good computer skills (MS-Office)
- First experiences in commercial thinking and acting through internships are an advantage
- A friendly demeanor, a committed and independent way of working coupled with flexibility and team spirit
- We appreciate intercultural competence for the handling of our worldwide sales regions
- An internship before starting the apprenticeship would be desirable
- Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Are you interested?
What awaits you with us
- ein modernes und angenehmes Arbeitsumfeld
- ein lebhaftes, engagiertes Team mit starkem Zusammenhalt
- ein spannender Arbeitsbereich mit wechselnden Anforderungen
- eine fundierte Berufsausbildung in einem internationalen Handelsunternehmen mit dem Schwerpunkt Außenhandel.
Career at Heinz Herenz
We look forward to receiving your unsolicited application!
No job found?
Please send us your application documents with the desired position and the earliest possible starting date. Please send your application documents by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org